The Problem With Indoor Air Quality
The air indoors can contain pollutants like pollen and pet dander and particles from cooking and common household products. You can help to improve air quality by:
- Eliminating or minimizing the use of air fresheners, cleaners, and personal hygiene products that contain harmful chemicals.
- Vacuuming and dusting regularly.
- Opening windows when possible. Weather conditions and outdoor allergens might make this impossible.
Standalone or other devices that work seamlessly with your HVAC system take most of the effort out of maintaining cleaner indoor air.
Air Cleaners, Ventilators and More
You will benefit from IAQ equipment if you notice that you experience more allergy attacks, respiratory symptoms, a sore throat, or fatigue when indoors. Noticeable odors also signal a problem that needs immediate attention. Put technology to work and create a healthier indoor environment in your home or office:
- Invest in better air filters and change them monthly.
- Install an air cleaner or air purifier to capture germs and contaminants.
- Consider a dehumidifier if high indoor humidity levels are causing biological growth.
- Add a ventilator to bring fresh air into the system with minimal energy loss.
Cleaner Indoor Air Is No Accident
Whether you want to purify the air, filter out pollutants or simply circulate fresher air, Johnny On The Spot has the solutions for your needs and budget. The Johnny’s Touch maintenance program includes a through systems cleaning. We also perform indoor air quality inspections and carry and install IAQ products. Our air quality pros won’t suggest unnecessary upgrades, but they will help you to determine the best way to create a healthier indoor environment.
Contact Johnny On The Spot to learn more about today’s air cleaning solutions. It’s time you put your health first. We’re happy to provide service to Las Vegas area residents.