Common Sewer Line Problems That Require Repairs
Although it’s not unusual for a drain to clog through everyday use, you shouldn’t experience slow or clogged drains all the time. If you do, there’s likely a significant problem in your main sewer line. Scheduling a sewer camera inspection is the first step to identifying the cause of the blockage. Here are some of the most common we find:
- Tree roots: can grow into your sewer line toward moisture and nutrients via small seams or cracks. As a result, they cause costly breaks and blockages.
- Heavy scale buildup stemming from poorly maintained drains can block your main sewer line. The scale can decrease waterflow, cause backups and break pipes.
- Deterioration: will happen to old sewer lines, resulting in backups caused by missing or collapsed sections of pipes. Repairing these sewer lines is critical.
Sewer Line Repair and Replacement in Las Vegas, NV
If we find that your sewer line has tree roots growing into it or thick layers of grease, we’ll often recommend scheduling a hydro jetting service. Our professional plumbers can clear the pipes using special cutter heads and streams of highly pressurized water. Hydro jetting is the most cost-effective way of performing the sewer line repair.
Johnny On The Spot: A Trusted Sewer Line Repair Specialist
Repairing a clogged or damaged sewer line requires special skills and tools. Here’s why homeowners in the Las Vegas area trust Johnny On The Spot for the job:
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured plumber.
- Offer flat-rate prices and discounts for veterans.
- Guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provide parts and labor warranties.
- Give accurate estimates without hidden fees.
Are your drains draining slowly? If you need to schedule a sewer line repair or replacement, contact Johnny On The Spot. We’re happy to serve homeowners in Anthem, Blue Diamond, Henderson, Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Sloan and Summerlin, Nevada.